[Coin-ipopt] Re: memory comsumption

Frank J. Iannarilli franki at aerodyne.com
Fri Jun 10 16:57:08 EDT 2005

Hi Andreas (and All),

Just to correct/refine a point below:

   David Gay was indicating that the separate invocations of AMPL and the
solver would not only reduce total memory used (otherwise by both at once),
but ALSO the helpful point that AMPL could skip its #collect phase, and
consequently not double ITS memory usage.

Regards,

--On Friday, June 10, 2005 3:46 PM -0400 Andreas Waechter

Frank J. Iannarilli, franki at aerodyne.com