[Coin-ipopt] make error in 'initparams.F'

hong weirong hongwr at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 09:49:17 EST 2005

Hello,

after 'configure: Configuration successful', type make, the following messages are displayed:

fort77 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../IPOPT/include -I../../IPOPT/include -I../../IPOPT/include     -O  -c -o initparams.o initparams.F
   initparams:
Error on line 222 of <stdin>: Statement order error: declaration after DATA
/usr/bin/fort77: aborting compilation
make[2]: *** [initparams.o] Error 255
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/hong/ipopt-1/COIN/Ipopt/IPOPT/ipopt'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hong/ipopt-1/COIN/Ipopt/IPOPT'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

the preceding sentence in file 'initparams.F'  line 222 is :

data CPARAMS /
#ifndef INCLUDE_CC
     1     'DCMAXTOL'/                ! maximal allowed (unscaled) constraint
                                               ! violation for successful termination
#else
     1     'DCMAXTOL',                !
     1     'IMPEC_TRIGGER',       ! option of triggering step modification for
                                               ! MPECs
     1     'DMPEC_ETAFACT',     ! factor multiplying the modification
     1     'DMPEC_THRESH'/       ! threshold mu below which modification is
                                               ! triggered
#endif

Ipopt_2005Jan28.tar was downloaded, operation system is i686 GNU/Linux, How to solve it?

in addtion, PARAMS.DAT file need not prepare in version2.2 ?

regards,
Hans