[Coin-ipopt] HELP! What are you doing with COIN?

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Oct 17 14:42:16 EDT 2003

Hello,

We are currently trying to get an idea of how useful COIN (and IPOPT is
part of this) has been to users.  If you are using IPOPT, it would be
great if you could have a look at the forwarded message below (from Laci
Ladanyi, a COIN-fellow), and give us some feedback if possible.  You can
send responses to me (andreasw at watson.ibm.com) or our project guru, Robin
Lougee-Heimer (robinlh at us.ibm.com).

Many thanks in advance,

Andreas