[GAMSlinks] Importing GAMS model to C++

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun May 15 15:05:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

if you have GAMS, then you can use GAMSlinks to use your solver as a
solver in GAMS.
GAMSlinks does not parse GAMS source files, but accesses the compiled
GAMS model via some GAMS libraries. It's similar to reading AMPLs .nl
files using the AMPL Solver Library.

If this is what you need, then look at the Bonmin or Couenne interface
in GAMSlinks/trunk.

Stefan