[FlopCpp] install flopcpp with gcc

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Sep 2 11:46:07 EDT 2019

You mat follow the general instructions here:

https://coin-or.github.io/user_introduction.html

Let me know if there is anything missing. In general, for OS X, you can
just do the usual "configure", make", "make install" in the terminal. To
use gcc, just do

./configure CC=gcc CXX=g++

Of course, you will need to install gcc (e.g., with Homebrew) first.

Cheers,

Ted

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 4:34 AM Luca Mencarelli <
mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to install flopcpp on Mac OS X with gcc as compiler. How can
> I do?
>
> Thanks in advance. Best,
> Luca
> --
> "Nothing at all takes place in the universe in which some rule of maximum
> or minimum does not appear." Leonhard Euler (1707-1783)
> Luca Mencarelli
> LIX (UMR 7161), Ecole Polytechnique
> 91128 Palaiseau CEDEX, France
> Office: 2072 (Bâtiment Alan Turing, second floor)
> E-mail address: mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
> Twitter: @l_mencarelli

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted