[FlopCpp] Compiling FlopCpp under Windows whit Eclipse

Wilfredo Sifuentes wsifuent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:37:15 EDT 2010

Dear FlopCpp users, I am trying to compile the FlopCpp proyect under Windows
XP using Eclipse (wascana) and Mingw but I was not able to compile the
sources. The first part (./configure) seems to work well, but when I try
make command, after lots of messages finally I get the following error:

make[2]: Leaving directory `d:/Wascana/workspace/FlopC++-/Clp/src'

make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/d/Wascana/workspace/FlopC++-/Clp/../CoinUtils/src/libCoinUtils.la', needed
by `clp.exe'.  Stop.

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `d:/Wascana/workspace/FlopC++-/Clp'

make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I am attaching the config  log.

I hope you can help me.

Regards