[FlopCpp] Iterating over a solution variable and a domain.

yo yo yoyovicks at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 8 10:48:10 EST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to use flopcpp, so far the modelling works OK. Now I would like to dump the content of a solution variable. I cannot find any way to iterate over a variable and its domain. How can I do? I do not know the values of the index because they are generated automatically.
I would like to make a "for each" on my solution variables and write the value (with index) to somewhere else. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.
YO.