[FlopCpp] flop c++

Emrah Tanriverdi emrahtanriverdi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 17:33:12 EDT 2008

Dear Sir/Madame;

Firstly, I want to appreciate your website and your efforts to create this open source software.
I am planning to use flopc++ in my RAship to a company, but they want to see all the variables and internal data written to a seperate text files, and not like in the format of :
 conc(0,0,0) =  1.5;
conc(0,0,1) =  1.5;
conc(0,0,2) =  1.5;
conc(0,0,3) =  0.75;

instead (not the issue in this example but)

conc.val     (Name of the .txt file)

  (index 0)    (index 1)       (index 3)     (value)
New York    Chicago        flight            4hr
Texas            California      car             12hr

I mean all the variables and internal data should be written to a seperate file with not index values (0,1,2..) but with the name they are defined. Moreover instead defining sets by hand in the model, they want it to read through a file..

My question is whether flopc++ has this capability to do them? or do I need to write some custom made classes and integrate it with flopc++?
If you could help me, I really appreciate it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

M. Emrah Tanriverdi