[FlopCpp] question some basic

Martin Grados Marquina themartininf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:07:28 EST 2007

I dont undestand about of the variable in FloppC++, For example my program
is:

each vertice have:
-A domain which to possess a set of frequencies
....................MP_subset<2> varD(I,D); <------
-A frequency pre-assign which to belong to domain...............MP_subset<2>
varI(I,F);
-A variable cost of modification of its frequency preassign.....MP_subset<2>
varM(I,M);
where:    I is the set of vertices
              D is the set of domains
              F is the set of frequency
              M is the set of weight to changed the freq pre-assign to
vertice

but now i am interesting only in the "MP_subset<2> varD(I,D)", because when
i declared my constraint

              MP_variable_binary
Xvf(I,F); <------------------- "HERE IS MY QUESTION"
              MP_constraint assignOneFreq( I );
              assignOneFreq(v) = sum( F(f), Xvf(v,f) ) == 1; // only
frequency can be assign to vertice

i dont know if i am insert my data correctly because i insert a domain with
it frequencies( "MP_subset<2> dom_i(D,F)"  ) and the vertice with it domain(
"MP_subset<2> varD(I,D)" ) but i dont insert vertices with frequencies
because i think that the variable Xvf(I,F) link the vertice with its
frequencies through of it domain --->ie, varD(I,D).... It's correct ???

Some Suggestion?

Martin Grados.
Trujillo - Peru