[FlopCpp] configall_system.h

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Sun Jul 22 18:30:52 EDT 2007

>Can some tell me where I can find the configall_system.h file?

configall_system.h should be in the directory BuildTools\headers

>I’m trying to compile FlopC++ with Visual Studio 2005 on Windows XP.

You should be able to build FlopC++ by opening the MSVisualStudio\v8
\FlopCpp.sln with Visual Studio 2005 and then selecting from the menu bar
"Build" - "Batch Build".

I just built the trunk version of FlopC++ this way without a problem.
 1. svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/FlopC++/trunk
coin-FlopCpp-trunk
 2. using windows explorer navigate to and double click on the file
coin-FlopCpp-trunk\FlopCpp\MSVisualStudio\v8\FlopCpp.sln
 3. From Visual Studio menu bar select "Build" - "Batch Build"