[FlopCpp] error making Flopc++ example on cygwin

Vishy Jeet vishv.jeet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:09:29 EST 2007

When I am making FlopCpp example on cygwin, I get an error for _isnan but I
can compile them using the following command line:

 g++ -mno-cygwin  xbsl.cpp -o xbsl  -I../../include  -L../../lib
-Wl,-rpath,../../lib -lFlopCpp
-lOsiCbc -lCbc -lOsiClp -lClp -lCgl -lOsi -lCoinUtils

I just changed the make file to produce the following command but I get lot
of errors!

 g++ -g -I../../include  -L../../lib -Wl,-rpath,../../lib -lFlopCpp -lOsiCbc
-lCbc -lOsiClp -lClp -lCgl
-lOsi -lCoinUtils -mno-cygwin  xbsl.cpp   -o xbsl

Can someone tell whats the problem here...

I guess "_isnan" thing is taken care of by "-mno-cygwin" but here something
else (perhaps the order) is wrong.

regards,
vishy

--