[FlopCpp] Errors with building test and examples

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 12 14:32:50 EDT 2006

> > If I do a 'make' in the example directory Coin-FlopC++/FlopCpp/examples
> > I get the error messages written in 2:

This problem seems to be happening on cygwin but not linux.
The following command can be used to build the examples on cygwin:
  g++ \
    -I. \
    -I../../include  \
    -O3 -mno-cygwin -DNDEBUG -o bid.exe bid.cpp \
    -L../../lib \
    -lFlopCpp \
    -lOsiCbc \
    -lCbc \
    -lOsiClp \
    -lClp \
    -lCgl \
    -lOsi \
    -lCoinUtils

If you wish to build an example other than bid, then change bid to the name
of the desired example.
(I know this is not as elegant as using the makefile. I just wanted to get
this info out quickly so Franz may be able to keep working).

JP