[Flopcpp] Visual studio porting?

hpwalton at comcast.net hpwalton at comcast.net
Tue May 2 10:43:01 EDT 2006

Cool.  How would you like to go about this?

I have made significant changes...and some will impact performance, but enhance portability.

I'm using MSVC8...(Visual Studio 2005).  I don't have tons of time I can spend on it.  Do you have a CVS repository?  You could make a branch for me to work on...or suggest another route?

Philip

From: "Tim Hultberg" <Tim.Hultberg at eumetsat.int>