[FlopCpp] FlopC++ and Visual C++

WoelliUSM at aol.com WoelliUSM at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 12:34:41 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I downloaded the latest FlopC++-version from svn-repository to build it
under VisualC++. To build a flopc.lib, I used the "walton"-directory and the
"trunk"-directory. The version from the "walton"-directory had only errors
concerning the mp_constraint.hpp-file. Is this still a problem because of the
"wrong" version offered in the repository? Or should the version in the
"walton"-directory work? If so, does someone have a working version of FlopC++  under
Visual C++ and please tell me, what I have to do?

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to send special thanks to all who sent me hints to the "Set
Operation"-Problem I had last time. There will be a lot more contribution  to the
wiki in the next days.

Greetings,

Christian