[Flopcpp] Re: [Coin-discuss] Link to FlopC++ documentation on COIN-Website

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:50:05 EST 2006

WoelliUSM at aol.com wrote:
> Sorry for my double post... I also apologize to use the flopC++- and the coin-discussion-Mailing list as well. I got the impression, that there are about three people out there using the flopc++-Mailing-List, so I think and hope that there is a bigger chance to get answers to some questions about this topic in the coin-mailing-list!
>
> I can't find a documentation to flopc++ although there is a link on the coin website. The link leads to nowhere. Does someone know the answer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Christian

Christian,

I'm responsible for the "link to nowhere".  I apologize for that.

I maintain a number of the COIN-OR web pages and recently wrote a
program to automatically update the list of projects from a spreadsheet.
 What you are seeing is a bug in that program, which I need to correct.

I believe the other responses have given good pointers to the
documentation that does exist for FLOPC++.

Brady

--
Brady Hunsaker
Assistant Professor