[Csdp] Announcing CSDP 6.2.0

Brian Borchers borchers at nmt.edu
Wed Jul 26 11:46:29 EDT 2017

I've released a new stable version of CSDP 6.2.0.  There are no major new
features, but I've cleaned up some code and resolved a number of small
issues that have come up over the years.  I've produced binary versions
using the OpenBLAS library that have much better performance than the
previously released binaries.  Please let me know if you have any questions
or problems with using the new release.

Updates in Version 6.2.0 of CSDP

1. Improved error checking to detect incorrect problem data, including
missing constraints, constraints with no non-zero coefficients,
non-symmetric
C matrices, etc.

2. Improved parser for param.csdp parameter file.  You need only specify the
parameters that you actually want to change.

3. Improved handling of Linux/unix signals.  When the solver receives
SIGXCPU,
SIGTERM, SIGQUIT, or SIGKILL, it will complete the current iteration and
return the best solution found so far.

4. Simplified Makefile.  The CFLAGS and LIBS variables can be set in the top
level Makefile now.

5. Performance improvements.  Some tuning parameters in the code have been
adjusted to improve performance.

6. Cleaned up and documented return codes

7. Misc. bug fixes.  A number of small bugs reported over the years have
been
fixed.

Brian Borchers                          borchers at nmt.edu
Department of Mathematics      http://www.nmt.edu/~borchers/
New Mexico Tech                       Phone: (575) 322-2592
Socorro, NM 87801                   FAX: (575) 835-5366