[Csdp] comparison of CSDP and SeDumi

Brian Borchers borchers at nmt.edu
Mon Jul 20 20:50:18 EDT 2015

Without seeing the problem, I can't give any sort of complete answer to
this question.

One common issue is that  SeDuMi has different requirements for feasibility
than the other primal-dual interior point codes in that it will allow
either the X or Z variable to have slightly negative eigenvalues, while
CSDP, SDPT3, and SDPA all require that these variables have Cholesky
factorizations.  There are many badly posed problems that are right on the
edge of feasibility with respect to this issue.

Brian Borchers                          borchers at nmt.edu
Department of Mathematics      http://www.nmt.edu/~borchers/
New Mexico Tech                       Phone: (575) 322-2592
Socorro, NM 87801                   FAX: (575) 835-5366