[Csdp] CVX interface

Brian Borchers borchers at nmt.edu
Mon Oct 20 09:46:13 EDT 2014

Jose; I believe that CVX requires a solver than can solve second order cone
programming problems (SOCP) as well as SDP.  You could transform SOCP's
into SDP's and solve them in that form using CSDP, but the performance
would be poor in comparison with a code that directly solves SOCP.

I've included Michael Grant in this reply.  Michael; do you have anything
to add?

Brian Borchers                          borchers at nmt.edu
Department of Mathematics      http://www.nmt.edu/~borchers/
New Mexico Tech                       Phone: (575) 322-2592
Socorro, NM 87801                   FAX: (575) 835-5366