[Csdp] MATLAB MEX

José Roberto Colombo Junior colombojrj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:26:28 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks for the CSDP! It's a great solver package, very very
fast.

Now, my problem! I need to compile CSDP inside a C (or C++) S-Funciton on
MATLAB, in Microsoft Windows environment. That's because I'll use it to
control a Quanser device with QuaRC. But I can't compile it, even the
simple example.

Maybe you have any suggestions to help me? I'm using MATLAB R2011a, in
Microsoft Windows 7 64bits. I have both MinGW and Microsoft Visual C (and
C++) 2010.

Thanks and if you need any information, I would be pleasured in send it.

PS: Sorry by my bad English.