[Csdp] A problem with CSDP 6.1.1 in Windows system

王长长 changzhang at pku.edu.cn
Thu Jul 19 06:42:50 EDT 2012

Dear CSDP list members,

   I am a PHD candidate in Peking University and now doing some research on risk-return control using Barra Factor Model in financial market.
   I have downloaded the CSDP 6.1.1 package for Windows on the website https://projects.coin-or.org/Csdp/# and have read the userguide for
   interface of C. But I find that it is not very clear how to install the package in C environment. It must be very
   helpful if you can give me some guidelines. Thank you all very much!

Best wishes,
--
Changzhang Wang 王长长
Department of Probability and Statistics