[Csdp] Error "Function is not defined for sparse inputs." during writesdp.m

Henri Kjellberg henrikjellberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:25:24 EST 2010

Thanks again Brian,

That fixed it!

I would like to educate myself on the topic of manipulating problems into
the SDPA format. Now I see the CSDP solver can operate quickly enough to
meet real-time spacecraft attitude control requirements. However,
formulating the problem from lmi statements using yalmip in MATLAB is
incredibly slow. I would like to learn how to do this analytically or
efficiently otherwise. Do you have any pointers to get me started on this
quest? I

Thank you again for all of your time. I will clean up my edits to get the
cblas and clapack functioning in the code and send them to you this weekend.

Kind regards,
Henri Kjellberg
National Defense Engineering Graduate Fellow
Satellite Design Laboratory
University of Texas at Austin