[Csdp] PCSDP with Intel MKL

Oscar Peredo operedo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:51:27 EDT 2009

I'm using Ivan D. Iavanov's implementation and the speedup was not
satisfactory. I changed my solution to the OpenMP version CSDP and work
fine!. I was unaware of the existance of that version (I forgot to read a
bit little more the user manual, sorry!).

The algorithm that I'm implementing tries to solve nonlinear SDP problems
from second order static-output feedback controllers. It's very similar to
the SQP nonlinear programming algorithm, but applied to nonlinear
semidefinite programming.

Thanks for the answer and comments.

Oscar