[Csdp] Sessions on Applications of SDP at ICCOPT-MOPTA II

Brian Borchers borchers at nmt.edu
Wed Jun 27 00:17:55 EDT 2007

There will be two sessions on "Applications of SDP" at the upcoming
ICCOPT-MOPTA II meeting August 13-16 in Hamilton Ontario.  The goal of
these sessions is to highlight recent work in which computational
semidefinite programming has been used in practice to solve problems
in various areas of application.  Due to a rearrangement of the
schedule to fill a hole in another session, one talk has been moved
out of one of these sessions, creating room for another talk on
an application of SDP.  If you or one of your colleagues would be
interested in giving a talk in this session, please contact me as soon
as possible.

Note that the organizers of this conference have a strict "one talk
per speaker" rule, so if you're already scheduled to speak at the
meeting you can't give a second talk.

This message is going out to several lists- I've used "blind carbon
copy" to avoid exposing everyone's email addresses.  I apologize in
advance for duplicate copies.

                                     - Brian

Brian Borchers                          borchers at nmt.edu
Department of Mathematics               http://www.nmt.edu/~borchers/
New Mexico Tech                         Phone: 505-835-5813
Socorro, NM 87801                       FAX: 505-835-5366