[CppAD] add atanh, asinh, acosh

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sun May 10 10:13:49 EDT 2015

If you look at the headings 05-05 to 05-10 in
     http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/whats_new_15.xml
you will see that the C++11 functions
     asinh, acosh, atanh, expm1, log1p
have been added to CppAD.  They are atomic operations when the C++11
version is available for double.

If you are defining your own Base types, please check out the links in
the whats new. This brings up the following issue: There is a different
compiler flag for each C++11 feature that CppAD uses. Since C++11
compilers are now nearer to full functionality, I plan to change this to
one flag that says that all the C++11 features that CppAD uses are
supported by the compiler.

Brad.