[CppAD] Error Function

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Wed Dec 24 11:13:56 EST 2014

If the compiler supports the error function, it is now an atomic
operation; see the heading 12-32 on
     http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/whats_new_14.xml#12-23

Note that you have to use the cmake install
     http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/cmake.xml
to get this feature, the auto-tools install
      http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/installunix.xml
has been deprecated since 2012 and is far behind in detecting system
features.