[CppAD] pow function

João Leal joaoruileal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:31:09 EDT 2012

I understand the way the pow functions works :)
My objective was to change it so that the source code generation could
still use the pow function instead of the multiplications.
The source code would then be used for documentation purposes.
I am considering adding support for latex formulas but the output would be
very hard to understand with those multiplications.

The idea could be to have some variable to change the behavior of a
specialization of pow, unfortunately I think such variable might have to be
static... which brings threading/locking problems...

any advice about the best way to implement it.

Thanks!