[CppAD] copy of adfun object

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sun Oct 25 23:16:11 EDT 2009

The ADFun objects now have an assignment operator intended to be used to
make copies of ADFun objects for parallel computations; see
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/funconstruct.xml#Assignment%20Operator
and
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/fun_assign.cpp.xml

On the other hand, if you attempt to use the ADFun copy constructor, it
will generates an error message (so that it is not used by mistake).