[CppAD] Need Help Using ForTwo(x, j, k)

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Wed Sep 2 08:23:13 EDT 2009

The problem is that VectorSize_t is a template parameter to the routine
ForTwo, see the heading VectorSize_t on the web page
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/fortwo.xml#VectorSize_t

It is also a template parameter in the ForTwoCases function of the example
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/fortwo.cpp.xml
At the bottom of this example file, you will note that the corresponding
choices for VectorSize_t that are tested are
    std::vector<size_t>
    CppAD::vector<size_t>
    std::valarray<size_t>
I think that if you replace VectorSize_t by any of these choices, you
will not have this problem