[CppAD] HOW TO GET TAYLOR COEFFICIENTS FROM F(X,Y)

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Wed Aug 19 00:12:32 EDT 2009

einglez at terra.com.br wrote:
> Sorry if you are getting this message again, but in the first time my
> subscription was
> approved.
>
> *
> *
>
>     Hi,
>

>     How do I get the Taylor coefficients from a declared AD funcion.

You can obtain the forward mode Taylor coefficients corresponding to an
ADFun object using
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/forwardany.xml

You can also obtain the derivatives of the first order Taylor
coefficients using
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/reverse_two.xml
and the derivatives of any order Taylor coefficients using
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/reverse_any.xml