[CppAD] Too many arguments in macro defined in /usr/include

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Mon Nov 19 08:53:47 EST 2007

JP:
Thanks for finding this problem. CppAD was accessing the function
isfinite. This caused your compiler to match the function call with a
macro defined isfinite. I have changed the call from isfinite to
CppAD::near_equal_isfinite and hence your compiler should no longer have
trouble with this.

If anyone has a similar error message where macros or functions in the
system space (/usr/include in the case below) are being used improperly,
please notify me or the CppAD mailing list.