[CppAD] running configure after 'svn checkout'

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Fri Oct 12 14:30:20 EDT 2007

As a user, the easiest way to do this is to follow the instructions at
   http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/installunix.xml
or
   http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/installunix.htm

If you want to do this as a developer (this requires all the unix build
tools including omhelp), you could try
   mkdir CppAD
   cd CppAD
   svn checkout https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/CppAD/trunk trunk
   cd trunk
Then executing the command
   ./build.sh
will list various build options. The command I use to test each
distribution is
   ./build.sh all test
but this tests everything including creating the GPL version of the CppAD