[CppAD] CppAD Web Documentaiton Missing

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Thu Nov 2 09:52:43 EST 2006

The CppAD web documentation
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/
is not available today. The problem has been fixed and the web site
above should be available after the the build early tomorrow morning.

In order to avoid differences between Cygwin and Unix (and because it is
harder to use subversion with Cygwin and mixed case file names) I have
been moving file names to lower case (where possible). This is one of
the items current in the wish list
   http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/wishlist.htm
under the heading Software Guidelines.

I made a mistake in my update last night
    https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/changeset/599
and forgot to include the root level Makefile.am in the changes (I
skipped one of my standard testing steps).

The important fix is
    https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/changeset/600#file1
in trunk/Makefile.am.