[CppAD] Warning messages in OdeErrControl.h

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Tue Oct 17 08:18:42 EDT 2006

Thanks Mitch.

The bug has been fixed; see the heading 10-16 in the file
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/whatsnew06.xml

The actual changes are listed in the differences for OdeErrControl.h on
the web page
    https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/changeset/553

Note that the licensing message was changed by mistake and this was fixed in
    https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/changeset/554