[CppAD] compiling cppad under msvc 6.0

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Fri Mar 3 02:33:01 EST 2006

I have uploaded a version of CppAD that should be V6.0 compatible to the
address
    http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/cppad-06-05-20.tar.gz
This includes the corresponding documentation files and does not include
any of the changes (improvements) to CppAD since that time.

You can of course make improvements and redistribute your changes
under the terms of the GPL license.