[Couenne] Bound Tightening and Couenne

Julio González Díaz julio.gonzalez at usc.es
Fri Mar 20 06:20:19 EDT 2020

Dear Couenne developer,

I am a researcher currently running some comparisons between global
optimization solvers and, in particular, I am using Couenne. It would be
very interesting for by benchmark analysis to be able to run just the
FBBT and OBBT preprocessing on a problem and then get the adjusted
bounds (no B&B, just FBBT and OBBT passes on the original problem to get
tighter bounds).

Would it be possible to do this with the current version of Couenne?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Julio.

--
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
La vida no es solo esperar a que pase la tormenta, sino aprender a bailar bajo la lluvia.

Julio González Díaz

Departamento de Estadística, Análisis Matemático y Optimización
Grupo Modestya
Facultad de Matemáticas
Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
15782, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
España/Spain

Phone: (+34) 881 813207

http://eamo.usc.es/pub/julio/