[Couenne] How to reconfigure Couenne for Cplex in windows

Elham Ramin elhr at kt.dtu.dk
Thu Aug 15 09:31:34 EDT 2019

Hi,

Could you please help me find out how I can "reconfigure and recompile" Couenne to use Cplex for lp solver?

I added this to couenne.opt "lp_solver cplex" and read in the manual that I need to run the configuration file after adding these lines:

-with-cplex-lib="/your/path/to/libcplex.a -lpthread"
-with-cplex-incdir=C:\Program Files\IBM\ILOG\CPLEX_Studio129\cplex\include\ilcplex

I assume this is for linux. How about in windows?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Elham

Elham Ramin

Postdoc

PROSYS

DTU Chemical Engineering

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering

Søltofts Plads

Building 227, Room 260

2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Direkt +45 45 25 29 74
Mobil +45 91 37 73 44
elhr at kt.dtu.dk<mailto:elhr at kt.dtu.dk>

www.dtu.dk/english<http://www.dtu.dk/english>

10th IWA Symposium on Modelling and Integrated Assessment (Watermatex 2019)
The conference will take place from 1 to 4 September 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
More info can be found on www.watermatex2019.org<http://www.watermatex2019.org/>.

[1]<https://iwaponline.com/wst/pages/call_for_papers_watermatex>
Call for Papers for Water Science and Technology Special Issue on Modelling and integrated assessment of
Urban Water Systems (https://iwaponline.com/wst/pages/call_for_papers_watermatex).
Deadline for Submissions: 20 September 2019.