[Couenne] Infeasibility problems with couenne

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 06:02:20 EST 2018

Hi Jan,

setting nlp_log_level to 0 might provide some more meaningful output as it
cuts all Clp log lines.

The problems seems to be here that Couenne finds the continuous LP
relaxation infeasible, after which the BB is obviously not even started. It
has happened in the past that Couenne returns an infeasible LP for very
large problems, and this seems to be one with 5000s reformulation time. Is
there any small version of your problem that you can try?

Regards,
Pietro