[Couenne] Could Couenne accept a known feasible solution

Suyun Liu sul217 at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 2 13:55:52 EDT 2018

Hi Pietro,

Appreciate for your response very much. As far as I know, when constructing
a model through Pyomo and writing it to the .nl file,  the so-called*
primal initial guess* is then indicated in that file. Does that mean
Couenne will ignore the primal initial guess (a possibly feasible solution)
in the .nl file?

Best Regards,
Suyun