[Couenne] COIN-OR Cup: celebrations

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:12:32 EDT 2017

We are happy to announce that the celebrations for the 2017 COIN-OR
Cup will take place during the INFORMS Annual Meeting 2017,

on:
 Monday, October 23, 7:00 pm
at
 the Flying Saucer, 705 Main St, Houston, TX 77002.

Please join us as we celebrate the Cup winner chosen from a stellar
crop of effective uses of and valuable contributions to COIN-OR. The
location is walking distance from the conference venue.

Appetizers and celebratory refreshments will be provided, so bring
your COIN-OR celebrating colleagues!

RSVP appreciated (but not required) at coin-cup at coin-or.org .

See you at the Saucer for the Cup!
The 2017 COIN-OR Cup Committee (Andy Conn, Giacomo Nannicini, Thomas Wortmann)