[Couenne] "best objective 1e+50"

Luca Mencarelli mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
Tue Nov 21 12:21:00 EST 2017

Dear all,

I am running several tests with Couenne and I have the following problem.
For several instances Couenne finds "best objective 1e+50" (unbounded
problems), but for those instances I have a feasible point. I tried to
disable the aggressive bound tightening options, but the problem remains
unchanged. I would like to ask there are other options that, in this case,
I can consider or a different settings for Couenne parameter (I use the
default settings, a part from the exception I've already discussed).

Thanks in advance. Best regards,
Luca
--
"Nothing at all takes place in the universe in which some rule of maximum
or minimum does not appear." Leonhard Euler (1707-1783)
E-mail address: mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
Twitter: @l_mencarelli