[Couenne] Lower/Upper bounds variables

Luca Mencarelli mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
Thu Jun 4 10:22:44 EDT 2015

Dear Pietro,

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I agree with you. Maybe I didn't explain
myself well,
but the point is that I will like to retrieve the values corresponding to
-283,
since I'm developing a feasibility recovering heuristic based on the DUAL
bound.

Best,
Luca

--
Luca Mencarelli
PhD Candidate at LIX, Ecole Polytechnique
LIX e-mail address: mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
INRIA e-mail address:  luca.mencarelli at inria.fr