[Couenne] Couenne support

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:15:48 EDT 2015

Hi Vincent,

you can do this by selecting the CouenneVarObjects that are inserted
in the branch-and-bound model. This is done after line 396 of
BonCouenneSetup.cpp. You'll have to add conditions for those variables
that need to be included in branching. I'm afraid there is no solution
involving modeling languages only.

Hope this helps. I'm CC'ing the Couenne mailing list, and I would ask
you to post all your questions about Couenne to that email address
from now on.

Regards,
Pietro