[Couenne] couenne optimal result is inferior than my heuristic?

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:35:08 EDT 2015

Hi Renan,

the inferior objective function might be due to a sufficient gap
reached by the BB that triggers termination, though I believe the gap
target for Couenne should be zero. Also, by how much is the solution
violated? If you need a lower tolerance, please set the parameter
feas_tolerance in the option file. Unfortunately I cannot help more as
I would need the instance in order to reproduce the problem. Please
post a .nl file, which you can produce by writing "write gmodel;" in
AMPL after loading the model.

Regards,
Pietro