[Couenne] Creating Couenne problem directly in C++ code

Florent Teichteil florent.teichteil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:36:44 EDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you Stephan for your quick reply.

However, I am not sure to understand how the OS interface can actually work
given the fact that the implementation of the CouenneOSInterface class
seems to be very incomplete with many TODO comments and strange things
(like initializing a counter n_var to 0 and then immediately iterating from
0 to it; or also not initializing nor using the OSInstance object...) :

https://projects.coin-or.org/Couenne/browser/trunk/Couenne/src/main/CouenneOSInterface.cpp

Il looks like the OS interface class file was created but not actually
implemented.
Or am I missing something?
Should I use another class to create my MINLP problen directly in C++ code?

Thanks again in advance for your kind help,

Florent