[Couenne] [HELP]- An AMPL model solved by couenne

霍瑛 huoying at nuaa.edu.cn
Mon Jan 12 06:11:21 EST 2015

Dear All,I have an AMPL model that can would be solved by using couenne. The files are "randA.dat 5-10-1.mod". The error message is "couenne: ANALYSIS TEST: ERROR: unknown operator".I know I may use operators that are not supported by Couenne from "http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/couenne/2012-June/000304.html"I tried many times, and after I delete the "min" operator. The new files are "randA.dat 5-10.mod 5-10.run", and it can be solved by couenne.couenne: Optimal
use [*] :=
 3   1
15   1
29   1
36   1
40  -2.22045e-16
46   1
;
But I need to solve the old problem (the one with the min operator), is there another method for this?

Besides, for the new problem (without the min operator), we set the variable to be binary: "var use {i in N_candidate} binary;".
But the above result "40 -2.22045e-16" is not an integer. Why? And how can I always get the binary result?

Thank you very much!

Ying Huo