[Couenne] Error in _cmdno 308 / can't open C:\Users\...\Temp\at1988.sol

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:47:22 EST 2014

Dear Tom,

I can reproduce this behavior. This seems due to an early
infeasibility detection which skips branch and bound altogether.
However, this also skips writing the .sol file, which, as you note,
should be done nonetheless, since the writing bit is placed
(erroneously) at the end of the BB procedure. I am fixing it now and
hope to commit the changes to the SVN repository soon.

Pietro