[Couenne] Update of stable/0.4/ThirdParty/ASL

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 12 19:44:56 EST 2013

ASL is up to 1.2.13 as of a couple days ago, which has the desired fixes:
https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/browser/ThirdParty/ASL/releases?desc=1

You'll probably still have problems with Blas and Lapack though, as Couenne
isn't using the latest stable branches of those. The fixes due to netlib
connectivity issues weren't back-ported to the older stable branches. The
only other difference in the latest stable branches of Blas and Lapack is
downloading and compiling a few more files, so you will need to rerun
./get.* if you update to them.

-Tony