[Couenne] Time limit

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Mon May 13 16:40:41 EDT 2013

Yousef,

I could run Couenne without problems with your option file. One thing I
noticed is that there is no newline at the end of the file. Can you edit
the file and make sure there is a new line (i.e. the file should have two
lines, one empty)?

Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences
Clemson University