[Couenne] AMPL error

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Sat Nov 17 16:23:49 EST 2012

Ina,

if you are using AMPL, you can add the option

option halt_on_ampl_error yes;

before issuing the command "solve;".

Most likely, though, it is an evaluation error that does NOT affect the
behaviour of Couenne as it is related to Ipopt, the nonlinear solver used
by Couenne to find a local minimum. Couenne does not stop execution after
encountering such an error and should be able to find an optimal solution
anyway.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pietro Belotti