[Couenne] ANALYSIS TEST: ERROR: unknown operator (address 0pa24700)

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 19 11:36:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

while Bonmin just uses function, gradient, and hessian values of your
functions as provided by AMPL, Couenne has to analyse the analytical
expression of your functions in order to be able to construct a convex
relaxation of your problems.
If you use operators in your functions that are not supported by Couenne
(yet), then you get this kind of error.

If you post your model, it may be possible to point out which function
is making trouble.

Stefan